FORK LIGHT BARRIERS 4.0 OGU WITH IO-LINK
MORE FLEXIBLE, FASTER, MORE PRECISE, SIMPLER AND EVEN MORE RUGGED – WITH THE EXACT SAME SIZE
For decades, di-soric has been developing fork light barriers that set new standards.
di-soric are now offering the fork light barrier 4.0 with an innovative dual operation concept, either over IO-Link with the configuration of all sensor functions including 4 selectable sensor modes or through easy manual switching point adjustment with a potentiometer.
- Special versions as per customer’s demand
- Potentiometer or Teach-In function
- Static or dynamic working principle
- Analog/switching output
- Fork widths 2 up 250 mm
- High switching frequency
- Light/dark switching
- Sensitivity adjustable via potentiometer or teach key
- OGUFIX – needs no adjustment elements
- Versions in stainless steel (v4A) available
- 5-year warranty*